Data controller – Audito UAB “In salvo” (hereinafter – the Company), legal entity code 135687548, address: Gedimino str. 47, Kaunas, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Data controller is natural or legal person, which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and measures of the Personal data processing.
Data subject – any natural or legal person whose data is processing by the Company. Data controller collects only subject data that is needed in carrying out Companies activity and/or using Company’s website www.insalvo.lt. The Company ensures that collected and processed personal data, will be safe and used only for a specific purpose.
Data processor – legal or natural person authorized by the Company to process personal data. Data processor and (or) the procedure for assigning it may be specified in laws or other legal acts.
Personal data – any information that directly or indirectly relates to a data subject whose identity is known or can be directly or indirectly identified using the relevant data. Personal data processing is any operation with a personal data (included collecting, recording, storing, editing, modifying, giving access, requesting, transmitting, archiving and etc.).
Consent – any free will voluntary and deliberate confirmation by which the data subject agrees to process his personal data for a specific purpose.
Data processing – any automated or non-automated measures of carrying out an operation or sequence of operations with the Personal Data or Personal Data Sets, such as collecting, recording, sorting, structuring, storing, adapting or modifying, extracting, accessing, using, disclosing, transmitting, disseminating, or otherwise making available, as well as matching or merging with other data, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Provision of data – disclosure of personal data, by transmitting or in other way making them available (except for publication in media).
PRINCIPALS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Personal data is processing in accordance to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter – Regulation), Republic of Lithuania Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data, and other legal acts regulating the protection of personal data.
The Company processes data of data subject, which he voluntarily submits before he purchases services from the Company at the meeting, by email, registered mail, telephone, directly arriving at the Company’s office, on the website or in any other way. Personal data can be obtained by using other data sources. The scope of personal data processing depends on the order or use of the services and what kind of information the person submits when ordering and / or using the services, visits or browsing the website.
The Company implements appropriate organizational and technical data security measures, intended to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, modification, disclosure, and any other unauthorized handling. All personal data and other information provided by the data subject is considered as confidential.
The Company seeks to ensure that personal data is processed accurately, honestly and legitimate, that data is processed for the purposes for which they were collected, in accordance with the principles and requirements for clear and transparent personal data processing provided by law.
COMPANY’S PERSONAL DATA AND THE PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
Audito UAB “In salvo” process personal data for the following purposes:
- connecting with the Company using the website, email addresses provided in the website (name, surname (if provided), email address);
- provision of audit services (selected data for the audit procedures to be used by the client to calculate taxes including name, surname, personal code, wage, taxes, fees, place of residence, numbers of settlement account);
- provision of accounting services (name, surname, personal code, identity document data, place of residence, telephone number, email address, numbers of settlement account, data necessary for calculating taxes and social security payments;
- consultations on filling the annual resident’s (family’s) property declaration, the annual individual’s (family’s) property tax declaration, the annual income declaration (name, surname, personal code, place of residence, telephone number, email address, workplace, income, expenses, assets, loans granted, loans received, family status, bank account number and other data necessary for the proper completion and submission of declarations).
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
The rights of the data subject are established by the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania, the Civil code of the Republic of Lithuania, the Regulation and other legal acts.
Data subject has these main rights:
- to know (to be informed) about processing of his personal data;
- to require the correction or suspension of the processing of personal data by the data subject;
- to require the right to be forgotten for implementation, i.e. y Destruction of data subject’s data processed by the Company;
- to disagree, that personal data is processed by the Company;
- a right to data portability. The Company must systematize and perform the transferability required by the data subject. Transferred only the data that is subordinate or statutory representative of the data subject to the contract or voluntary submission basically provided by the Company. Transfer of the data must be completed in one month from the date of the written request of the data subject;
- to have access to your personal data, after submitting to the Company or the Data processor personal identity document or using electronic communication tool that allows properly identify person, accessing your personal data and how they are processed. As well receiving a copy of the document containing his/her personal data information, and information from which sources data is acquired, by what purposes is processed and to whom they are provided this information.
Data subject who has submitted to the Company the identity document or other electronic measures of communication which allow a person to be properly identified in accordance with to procedure established by legal acts, having confirmed his identity, has a right to receive information from which sources data is collected and for what purposes they are processed, for what data recipients and data processors this information has been provided for at least the past one year.
Upon receipt of a request from the data subject regarding the processing of his personal data, the Head of the Company or his authorized person answer the data subject whether the personal data concerning him are processed and provide the requested data to him not later than within 30 calendar days from the date of the request of the data subject. The Company submits the response to the data subject in the same form as the request was received, unless the request of the data subject expresses a desire to obtain information in another way. The Company provides data to the data subject unpaid once a calendar year. By providing data for remuneration, the Company shall follow the procedure for remuneration for data provision established by legal acts.
PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company commits to respect the confidentiality obligation to data subject. Personal data may only be disclosed to the third parties only if it is required by the agreement for the benefit of the data subject or for any other legitimate reason.
The Company may submit personal data to its data processors, who provide the Company with services and process personal data. The Company’s data processors have the right to process personal data only in accordance with the instructions of the Company and only to the extent necessary for the proper fulfillment of the obligations set out in the agreement. The Company shall only use data processors who adequately ensure that the appropriate technical and organizational measures are implemented in such a way that data processing complies with the requirements of the Regulation and guarantees the protection of the rights of the data subject.
The Company may also provide customer data in response to the request from the court or public authorities to the extent necessary for the proper enforcement of applicable laws and instructions from public authorities.
Cookies are used in order to improve website. Cookies are small pieces of textual information that are automatically generated when you browse the website and are stored on a computer or other terminal device.
The information collected by the cookies allows for more convenient browsing on the website, offering suggestions and more about the behavior of our website users, analyzing trends and improving both the website and the services provided.